Message in Blood WoW guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Message in Blood WoW guild Forum

Message in blood is a guild from WoW and this is our Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

if ure not in grp 1, u never raid!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kermos

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-10

if ure not in grp 1, u never raid! Empty
PostSubject: if ure not in grp 1, u never raid!   if ure not in grp 1, u never raid! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:23 pm

hey people, this is Kermos and i am really annoyed, first day announced that group 2 will do kara , the grp leader stood on liku 50 min, and OFF, he canceled the raid imediatly...now u changed the raid leader, and this one isnt showing off, is this a joke that u are making off second grp players? cause its reallly not funny scratch
Back to top Go down
Forhekset
Helper
Helper
Forhekset

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: if ure not in grp 1, u never raid!   if ure not in grp 1, u never raid! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:19 pm

I'm wondering one thing, how should the leader be able to lead the raid when there isnt enough people showing up for raid? Let people have the time to finish the prequests, or better - use your time to actually help those who need the prequest, and stop whining. No people = No raid, quite easy mathematics.

Jan
Heks
Back to top Go down
Rhagnaros

Rhagnaros

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Hmm...   if ure not in grp 1, u never raid! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:14 am

Well Kermos..the truth is that we Officers really wana get raid grp 2 up and going.
But this week in Kara people in grp 2 have joined in for the exp and help to grp 1..so thats some of the blame that u lack people..but anyway on wednesday its reset..and u will be able to raid! U got more then enough healers and enough dpsers..And tanks should be ok too..

btw..its not done like 1,2,3 to get a raid grp going...the clue is patiance!
Back to top Go down
Razius

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: if ure not in grp 1, u never raid!   if ure not in grp 1, u never raid! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:16 am

Just adding my 2cents. I've have been raiding for a long time, I think it was back in 2005. What Rhaggy says is so unbelievably true. Patience is key.

It's a hard job to be raidleader. Bring a group together is the 1st hurdle they have to conquor. You think, fine brng 10 people together.. easy. That's only the surface. This is an insight to what a raidleader has to think about.

1st - Tanks. I need a main tank. Ideally, he has to be the right spec and have the right equipment that will let him face a boss and not die in 2 hits. I need an off-tank to handle the mobs that can't be controlled. 2 slots gone.

2nd - Healers. Ideally I want 3. I want a mix of types and healing styles.. I get to choose from priest, paladin, shaman and drood. Priest are versatile and can MT heal, group heal, HoT and shackle. Shamans are awesome raid healers with chain heal, they drop totems to buff the part and can MT heal with their armour buff from crits. Paladins brings buffs to everyone in group and has auras and are never oom for MT healing. Droods bring HoTs aplenty, imba buff and versitility to do other roles if needed. Who do I pick... who's available?

He's only looked at tanks and healers and already, he has an idea when a raid is possible or not. If you make parties for instances you know how hard it is to get these two party members. Very few ppl like to heal or tank. Everyone likes to dps. Tanking and healing are the 2 most important roles. He can't just bring any green geared person, cos it'll be a waste of time for everyone and will be bad for morale.

next is dps... who do u pick? U want a mix because different bosses are suited for different dps. Aran is weak versus melee. Maiden is weak versus range dps. Who do u pick? Obviously, he's going to go for the better equipped people. He's also going to prefer some classes over another because of additional skills that they bring to the raid. E.g. lock or shadowpriest? Hmm... going for moroes.. so SP it is. Going for aran, I want banishers.

point is, even tho raids are planned and 20 ppl might be online. Doesn't mean a raid can go ahead because of these many factors. Now we have 2 raid groups, some ppl might already be saved to one instance and can't go raid with the other.

If you don't raid, you can always go and improve your gear. grp 1 doesn't raid every day, but they don't moan. They just do other stuff like pvp or as I'm doing, improving my gear in instances and quests. There's always room for improvement. If people gear up, the instance becomes easier and many of those factors will go. I've been raiding kara on my priest and drood for months now. I have only just got my 1st t4. Keep improving and it'll slowly happen Very Happy

Essay over.
Raz
Back to top Go down
Rhagnaros

Rhagnaros

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Very good Razius! :)   if ure not in grp 1, u never raid! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:44 am

I just wana say..very very good Razius! If the other guild-members now see this and read about it AND understand it! I will be very glad and very happy actually! Because it doesent go a day where i dont get moan /whispers from alot of people in the guild (sadly) but its true.
Sometimes a really wana throw wow and my computer out of the window,because i get alot of strange and moaning questions.But as a GM i have to be patient.. beyond normal standard actually.

So try to be patiant in ur self and in me and in other Officers..and u will find playing with- Message In Blood- very awsome actually!

Thanks..thats all for now !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if ure not in grp 1, u never raid!   if ure not in grp 1, u never raid! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if ure not in grp 1, u never raid!
Page 1 of 1