Message in Blood WoW guild Forum

Message in blood is a guild from WoW and this is our Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Under construction.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forhekset
Helper
Helper

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Under construction.   Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:20 pm

Ok here we go.

- We started Message in Blood JR. In here we have all the members below lvl65.
- Second - Kick all members from guild - reinvite people below lvl65 to the new created one. Select GM, and officers - and make rules.
- When a person ding lvl65 - he gets invited to MiB, and will get help doing his prequest. Still, he need to post apply, but have a much better chance of joining than a random johndoe.
- Create an easy application on a brand new, fresh forum - that Forhekset will make.
- ALL lvl70 will have to apply on this one for joining MiB. No exeptions.
- Create new ranks. Suggestion: 1. Worker: New added members/non-attuned people. 2: Fighter. PvPer's, or people that dont want to raid. 3. Raiders - people attuned. 4. Commander (class leaders, officer rank) 5. General Rhagnaros.

- When people post apply on forum - the class leader makes decision if he needs the selected member, decide on experience - armory, application on such things. Discuss with other officers.

Raiding
1. We need set raid days. Atleast 1 a week - more is better. When we have all bosses on kara we can slack more. much more.
Suggestions: 2 raid days a week, this means: Do you want to stay a mib raider, be online these days! if a day dont fit in ur RL schedule, or you know you must go early - let your class leader know ASAP - so he can arrange for a step-in.
2. We DONT start fighting 25 mans until we have raiders in a second raid group that meet our demands - (demands will come later, like +heal, defense-rating, spell dmg and so) and atleast have start bosses (up to curator) on farm. With this, we know that people are determined to raid - and dont just sign up to be onma list for showoff or whatever the reasons may be.
3. Raid times: Be online when signup time is set. If u dont, we down-rank you - and someone else takes your place. Example: When we raid 1900 - 2300 - we raid. Nothing else. Dont go AFK for watching a movie and shit. Short brakes are allowed, and should be taken AFTER a boss is killed, or when we all agree on one.

::: INFO ABOUT NEW FORMED GUILD :::
- Reasons we do this is to avoid alot of unnessesary traffic on chat, and then you know when you ding lvl65 - you actually come to a guild that is well organiced in raiding, and have made some plans for you aswell. And: they have good experience in raiding.
- When you enter mib at lvl65, you will be granted acces to alot of green/blue items that you can purchase very cheap from build bank
- In a guild like this, you find alot of people at your own level - that you can go instances with - to actually LEARN your character - and dont only get boosts here and there.
- more to come

:::::::: Suggestion to application form :::::::
- Class
- Spec
- Reason for join (PvP, Raid, hang out):
- Willing to respec if needed:
- Alts
- Previous guilds, why left
- Why join MiB:
- Karazhan attuned:
Armory link:
Can you raid (monday and tursday 1900 -2300?) ? - the days set later
Are you willing to spend money on wipe bills, bring pots and use them on raids?

F.A.Q:
Q: Why change so drasticly? We are having a great time in MiB as it is
A: At the moment we have 220 members in our guild, and that way to much. Most of the highlevels dont appreciate the "gief boost plX" every day - and we are starting to wonder if people actually know theire class anymore.

Q: Grp2 cant even progress in kara, why bother?
A: With more dedicated users, with class leaders knowing who is in the guild, with knowledge of that people actually will show up for raiding - the progress will come.

Q: So my alt is stuck in a lowlvl guild forever?
A: It is your alt, you dont need it in a raiding guild.

Q: Do you guarantee that i can join MiB when i ding lvl 65?
A: No guarantees given, but i promise you the chances are much bigger - and with this we might be able to control who comes soon, so we dont need to recruit randoms - and you might get to know the others that are on theire way up.

Q: If i dont show for raid, am i excluded forever from raiding? Real life issues may occur, and im not online 24/7
A: No of course not. BUT, if this is somehing that become a habit from your side - we see no other reason to keep you as a raider. We demote first, and take it from there.

Q: I joined MiB under these rules, and I want to raid - but we dont have enough people? Can i come in grp1?
A: Most likely no, this is so you dont get saved to the instance that week. If the second group still isnt up - go farm for epic set, go heroic for badges and buy gear, or just go instances to get dungeon set. The more prepared you are for karazhan - the easier it will be when you start.

Q: WHERE THE HELL DO I SIGN UP TO JOIN/REJOIN THE GUILD?????
A: Relax, go to the main page on this forum. Locate the topic "Sign Up here" It is just below the News topic, and got subtext "Sign here if u wanna join". The officers will ONLY use that page to concider you a a applicant to MiB.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zaalc

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Under construction.   Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:08 am

Think it sounds great m8... rly need to do something to get this working and your idea sounds great.. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mannviken

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Yea....   Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:12 am

yea this will wourk, cant wait! we need structure in the guild! jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duckfish

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-16