Message in Blood WoW guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Message in Blood WoW guild Forum

Message in blood is a guild from WoW and this is our Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raiding Issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhagnaros

Rhagnaros

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Raiding Issues Empty
PostSubject: Raiding Issues   Raiding Issues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 8:28 am

Hello fellow Guild-members Smile

Got 2 issues here when it comes to raiding in Karazhan and stuff..

1:We got a very wide raid-age ( all from 13 to 26) so sometimes the youngters maybe wil feell abit confused with the elders because we think their abit light(hope u understand my Norweigian-english now Wink ) because of their young age..

2:And the other way around..that we elders feels confused with the age difference.

The thing is that, if this gets to u...if u get a problem with a m8 in the guild beacause of one of the reasons above...speak to him about it --dont just leave the guild.Thats the easy way out...the loosers- way, as i would call it Wink
Now im pointing it at the edge...if u know what i mean..hehe (again..excuse my Norweigian-english)

So talk to each-other about it and find a way to co-operate Smile

THX THATS ALL FOR NOW-GUILDIES ---ohoh row ur boat..gently down the stream..
(dont now why i wrote the last thingie,but i did) haha

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Forhekset
Helper
Helper
Forhekset

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Raiding Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding Issues   Raiding Issues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:18 am

All hear all hear.
This is an important thing that my mate rhags here are telling u mates, do please be patient - and have fun during the summer vacation.

Just so that is said: WE WILL CONTINUE THE AWSOME RAID PROGRESS, AND DURING THE AUTUMN I BELIVE WE CAN COME VERY VERY FAR IN RAID PROGRESS.

Good summer all

Forhekset
Back to top Go down

Raiding Issues
Page 1 of 1